Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tomorrow


Tomorrow.. i promised myself,
tomorrow I will be fine,
because today isn't my day,
yesterday left me stranded to lick my wounds,
wounds from lost battles I fought to win,
fighting losing battles is my forte.
I wore my armour before I marched forth for that skirmish,
the skirmish I had replayed over and over again in my head.
My armour covered me but my poor heart was left open, unprotected.
Tomorrow.. I promised myself,
tomorrow I will replace my shattered heart.

© 2008 Jyothi Samarthi

3 comments:

Mi.... said...

kaisi ho jO :-)
Belated Congratulations for your Marriage 22.08.08 @};-

Unknown said...

thats cool.. just another day in paradise eh?

Unknown said...

Improving Silence ? Or concealing your talents ! Write up jo'ey babe ! Keep up the good work ! ;)